I set out writing this blog with the idea that if anyone else (because back then I hadn't found anyone else lol) was to partake of a similar journey, they could read my story as one example. I had no idea how things would turn out and I've done my best to post the good and the bad, within reason of course. I've met many great women and a few I think I would like to forget. This is a very unique community to say the least. I think, seeing how big this blog has grown, I have accomplished my goal and for the most part I've stayed true to the original purpose.
Without further adieu....
The rules for accepting this award are:
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog
- Write a post and link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 15 other bloggers
- Inform them of their nomination via comment in their blog
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
7 Interesting things about myself :
- In high school I had enough hair spray built up that my super-fine hair actually stood 4 inches high on the top of my head. (My bangs were really long lol.)
- I make it a point to watch every new episode of Pretty Little Liars and Ravenswood. I'm addicted.
- Since coming home from India I can no longer watch my old favorite shows like Criminal Minds and CSI because of the gore.
- When I was 7 my grandmother made me practice my handwriting for an hour every night because she felt it was critical to have pretty handwriting. It's funny, I actually copied my style from older kids who had aspects of their writing that I liked lol.
- I just (literally) ordered a shiny new purple laptop - as if you haven't heard me say I wanted one enough, I finally got one!
- I get super excited over the little (non-material) joys in life and could care less about diamonds, big screen TV's and expensive cars.
- My display of satisfaction for those little things is much bigger in real life than it is on this blog.
Paying it forward - Nominating 15 of my other most-read and *active* bloggers (in no particular order!):
I hope you enjoy their blogs as much as I do!